- The following documents must be attached with the Admission Form:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate obtained from Municipal records/ Sarpanch in case of rural area.
- School leaving certificate attested by the Head of the school in the case of students aspirant of admission from Class 1st to 9th.
- A photostat copy of the Report Card of the previous class and character certificate duly certified by the Principal (in case of school transfer).
- Admission test will be held for the students seeking admission from class 4th onwards. Parents are requested to collect the syllabus for Admission test at the time of registration.
- Admission will be purely on merit. No recommendation, donation, capitation fee.
- Admission Test will be held in English, Maths and Science for classes 4th onwards.
- The list of selected students will be displayed on the notice board/Reception. Parents will be expected to pay the admission charges within three days.
- If the child fails to appear for the test or interview as the case be as per schedule given to him/her, Registration Fee (Rs. 500/-) shall be forfeited and he/she shall not be entitled to admission.
- Details of fee structure for the session are available at school reception.
- Fee once paid towards the enrolment in school shall not be refunded. (Except for the Security Amount).
Code of Conduct
- Students must come in proper school uniform and be punctual and regular to school. Atleast 75% attendance is must.
- Strict discipline should be maintained inside the institution by all the students. Any student found involving in indecent/indisciplined activities shall be expelled from the institution immediately/will be liable to serious disciplinary action.
- Any child leaving the school campus without the permission of Principal shall render himself liable to serious disciplinary action.
- All students are expected to reflect high moral qualities. If any child indulges in any antisocial action he/she shall be liable to serious disciplinary action.
- The students shall be responsible to strictly abide by the Rules & Regulations set by the school as well as discipline and code of conduct of the school. Any kind of violation to the said provisions will render the violator to pay fine or even expulsion from the school.
- The school makes consistent efforts to help children to perform better in tests/exam so that all the students show steady progress. If a student is caused and performs poorly inspite of all the help given by the school he/she shall be liable for any action deemed necessary
- All students will be participating in various Co-scholastic activities along with scholastic activities for their holistic development.
Parent must attend the Parent –Teacher Meeting/Orientation session regularly.